Google
 

Saturday, April 28, 2007

You're Always There



YOU'RE ALWAYS THERE


As I kneel before You every day

And I offer up my prayer,

It's such a blessed comfort, Lord,

To know You're always there.



And in those times of fear and doubt,

When I feel I'm on my own,

It's such a joy to know You're there,

And that I'm really not alone.



When confusion clouds my troubled mind,

And I stumble to and fro,

I know You'll be my guiding light,

And show me the way to go.



When I feel so weak and helpless, Lord,

And discouraged in the fight,

You fill me with Your joy and strength,

And the power of Your might.



And when my heart is bleeding, Lord,

From words that cut like a knife,

You touch me and You heal me,

As I read Your words of life.



When my cares and burdens weigh me down,

And are more than I can bear,

You lift them off my shoulders, Lord,

And assure me that You care.



Yes, Lord, I know I can count on You,

As I come to You in prayer,

And I know that You will hear my cry,

For I know You're always there.


Copyright © 1993 Christine Chipman.


No comments: